- LIBERA TERRA ORGANIC FARM 175ml / Bottle
- A charity turning reclaimed mafia land into organic farms. Bag in box, decanted into a bottle, less glass, better for the environment, same joy.
- White: Cattarato & Grillo – Sicily 4.9 / 18.25
- Red: Nero d’Avola – Sicily 4.9 / 18.25
- B.IO 175ml / Bottle
- Easy drinking organic Italian wine.
- White: Cattarato & Chardonnay – Sicily 5.1 / 19.5
- Red: Primitivo – Puglia 5.1 / 19.5
- VALLI UNITE COOP ‘GUSTONUDO’ 175ml / Bottle
- A natural wine. Delicious and interesting.
- White: Cortese & Timoraso – Piedmont 5.5 / 21.6
- Red: Dolcetto & Barbera – Piedmont 5.5 / 21.6
- Bubbles 175ml / Bottle
- Pizzolato organic Prosecco 5.9 / 22
- All of our wines by the glass are also available in 125ml for £1 less than the 175ml price.
Service charge: All tips are gratefully received and 100% goes to our team. 10% service charge is only added to groups of 8+.
Allergies: If you have any specific allergies, let us know and we’ll bring out a full allergen list to help you decide safely.
*Libera Terra is a charity turning reclaimed mafia land into sustainable organic farms.
We work with small independent breweries either from Italy or just down the road.
- Five Points, Pils, half / two thirds pint 3/4
- Five Points, XPA, 330ml can 4.5
- La Bassa, Pilsner, 330ml bottle 5
- Spaceman, IPA, 330ml bottle 5.5
- The sassy spritz Berto Aperitivo (infused orange peel, rhubarb & gentian root spirit), prosecco, orange 6
- No sleep till Brooklyn espresso martini Mr Black cold pressed coffee liquor, East London Vodka, espresso 6
- The bitter professor negroni Berto Bitter (gentian root, alpine daisy slowly infused in high quality grain spirit), Gin A la Madame, Vermouth, ice, orange 6
- Splendour in the grass East London liquor gin, cucumber, elderflower, lime, mint 6
- Sergeant Pepper bloody mary Organic tomato juice, East London Vodka, salt, pepper, lemon, chili 6
- Soft Drinks
- Organic apple juice 2.5
- Fair trade Karma Cola & Lemony 2.5
- Filtered still or sparkling water 1
- (donated to Libera Terra*) Tap water freely flowing, ask your waiter.
- 50p from each bottle of still or sparkling water sold is donated to Libera Terra.