REDOrganic tomato base.
- Tomato, garlic, parsley 5.9
- Fiordilatte mozzarella, tomato, basil 7
- Tomato, olives, capers, parsley 7.5
- Anchovies, tomato, sautéed red onion, lemon zest, oregano 8.5
- Aubergine, tomato, smoked scamorza cheese, basil 8.5
- Pork sausage, tomato, parmigiano reggiano, lemon thyme 9.9
- 'Nduja (spicy Calabrian sausage), caciocavallo cheese, tomato 10
WHITEOrganic fiordilatte mozzarella base.
- Baked potatoes, pancetta, asiago cheese, fiordilatte 9.9
- Speck (smoked salume), gorgonzola, fiordilatte, honey, walnuts 12
- Prosciutto di Parma, burrata, fiordilatte, orange infused oil 13
VIOLANo tomato, no cheese, same joy.
- Beetroot purée, sautéed leeks, black olives 7
- Chilli pesto oil 0.5
- Black olives / capers / anchovies 2.5
- Nduja / speck / pancetta 3
- Prosciutto di Parma 4
PICCOLISmall plates of traditional Italian produce to be enjoyed on their own or with your pizza.
- Green Olives 3
- Sourdough bread 2
- Burrata (creamymozzarella) 5.5
- Anchovies & sourdough bread 3
- Prosciutto di Parma 6.5
- Mortadella (salume from Bologna) 6
- Speck 6
- Caprese salad 6
- Small gem leaf salad 3
(+ £1.50 to menu price)
We use seasonal, organic ingredients that are good for the environment, the farmers and the people who eat them.
Flour — organic, naturally stoneground wholemeal flour from Italy. More nutrients, more flavour.
Sourdough — from the same batch that started Berberè pizzeria in 2010, it ferments naturally, is easier to digest and gives our pizza its distinct flavour.
Tomatoes — grown by Alce Nero, a partnership of over a thousand organic farmers in Italy.
Fiordilatte mozzarella — made in small batches from organic cows milk on a family farm in Puglia.
Salume — made with meat, salt, pepper and spices. No artificial colours, no additives.